web statistics The Lazy Monsters
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
 
About This Blog
 

About Me
 


Recent Entries
and Archives



Our Favourite Links
 

Blogs that I visit
 

Credits
 
Designer Dafont

The Lazy Monsters
Updates...
Friday, May 04, 2007
It has been quite a while since I last update my blog. It is not that nothing much has happen, infact lots of things happen. My father was hospitalised on 13 April 2007 due to Urinary Tract Infection and he passed away 1 week later (at the age of 81). So following it was the furneral and settling some of my father's stuff like the power supply account and so on. This is not the end of it, shortly after the funeral, I caught the gastric flu bug and had been ill for around 1 week and I just recovered. I'll try to update as soon as I got myself organise again. In the meantime, please wait with patience hee...


Posted by bb2005 :: 1:14 PM :: 1 Comments:
Post / Read Comments